Number of wells: 1
Number of cards in the deck: 52
Number of players: 4
Seniority of cards: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, B, D, K, T.
Purpose of the game: to score the most positive points.
Rules of the game. Kierki is a popular card game in Poland. Robert Szymanski living in Vilnius. Players must decide how many points they score, the losers pay the winner a certain amount of money. They play 4 players with a deck of 52 cards. Players are dealt cards in turn clockwise. Each player is dealt 13 cards. This game in two languages consists of practical jokes and games. In the first part – the “game”, the players play negative points, and in the second part – the “game”, players play positive points. The first part consists of seven games that start without points, see below.
- Without bribes (Without Lew) – players try not to take bribes. For each bribe taken, the player gets -20 points.
- Do not take the heart (Untitled) – the players try not to take the brothers from the card of the suit of hearts. For each card of the suit of hearts player gets -20 points. It is forbidden to walk in the first move in the drawing taken from the card of the heart suit.
- Do not take the ladies (Without Pan) – the players try not to take bribes with the ladies. For each lady taken, -60 points are awarded.
- Do not take jacks (Bez panów) – players try not to brothers with jacks. For each jack taken, -30 points are awarded.
- Do not take the king of hearts (players without a king) – players try not to take with the king of hearts. For a king of hearts taken, -150 points are awarded. It is forbidden to walk in the first move in the drawing of a bribe from the king of hearts.
- Do not take the first and last bribes (players without obligations and remaining) – players try not to take the first and last bribes. The player who takes the first or last bribe gets -75 points for each.
- Bandit (Rozbójnik) – in this game, players try to take brothers, who are selected from the first to the sixth paragraph.
The total number of negative points in the first six games is 1300, in the seventh game there are also negative points 1300, for a total of 2600 points.
The player to the left of the deliverer. A player can get any card, with the exception of the card suit, each next player must put a card of the same suit, if there is no such card, you need to put any card. The first turn card takes the bribe itself. Thus, players play all bribes. Players must play this game by counting in the first part.
After playing seven games in the first part, the players play 5 games in the second part. The second part consists of 4 “pink games” and one game “little lottery” (Loteryjka). In trump games, trump suit is available. Each player has 5 cards, and each player gets 13 cards, the first move belongs to the player to the left of the controller. The player can pick up any card, each player must put a card of the same suit, if there is no card of this suit, the player must put any card. The player who placed the first card in the suit of the first turn card or the trump card, if there are several of them, takes the bribe and starts his first move of drawing the next bribe. Thus, all the cards are played. For each bribe taken, the player receives 25 positive points. A total of 4 played trump games played out 1300 positive points. After that, the players play the “little lottery”. The essence of the “little lottery” is to get rid of all your cards. After dealing the cards, the first move belongs to the player to the left of the deliverer. The player looks at him if he has one, if he has one, and he has everything that is needed for the player to go in front, and the player will proceed to the next player clockwise until the seven is laid out. Each player will have to start to build, or a sequence of cardboard, or put another seven, and already on it all players will look for a different sequence. A sequence can only be built one card on its turn. For example, if you posted a seven, you can put a six. If one of the players put on the eight, then you can already put the nine. The ace is placed on the left side of the sequence.