Number of decks: 1
Number of cards in the deck: 52
Number of players: 4
Seniority of cards: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, B, D, K, T.
Purpose of the game: to score the most positive points.
Rules of the game. Kierki is a popular card game in Poland. The literal translation means “hearts” from the words of a Pole Robert Szymanski living in Vilnius. You can play both for interest and for money, then the players decide before the game for how many points scored, the losers pay the winner a certain amount of money. They play 4 players with a deck of 52 cards. The first deliverer in the game is determined by drawing lots; in the rest of the games, the players turn in cards one after another in a clockwise direction. Each player is dealt 13 cards. The full game consists of two parts, the actual “game” and “wagering”, which in Polish are called rozrywka and odgrywka. In the first part – the “game”, players play negative points, and in the second part – “wagering”, players play positive points. The first part consists of seven games that are played without trumps, and how they are called and what points are accrued for them, see below.
1. Without bribes (Bez lew) – players try not to take bribes. For each bribe taken, the player gets -20 points.
2. Do not take the worm (Bez kierów) – players try not to take bribes with the cards of the heart suit. For each card of the suit of hearts player gets -20 points. It is forbidden to walk in the first move in the drawing of a bribe from the card of the heart suit.
3. Do not take the ladies (Bez pań) – the players try not to take bribes with the ladies. For each lady taken, -60 points are awarded.
4. Do not take jacks (Bez panów) – players try not to take bribes with jacks. For each jack taken, -30 points are awarded.
5. Do not take the king of hearts (Bez króla kier) – players try not to take bribes with the king of hearts. For a king of hearts taken, -150 points are awarded. It is forbidden to walk in the first move in the drawing of a bribe from the king of hearts.
6. Do not take the first and last bribes (Bez siódmej i ostatniej lewy) – players try not to take the first and last bribes. The player who takes the first or last bribe gets -75 points for each.
7. Bandit (Rozbójnik) – in this game, players try not to take bribes, which are listed from the first to the sixth paragraph, because the bribe taken, which goes to any of the six points, earns the corresponding points.
The total number of negative points in the first six games is 1300, in the seventh game there are also negative 1300, for a total of 2600 points.
The first move in any of the seven games of the first part belongs to the player to the left of the deliverer. A player can enter from any of his cards, with the exception of hearts of color, and each next player must place a card of the same suit; if there is no such card, he must put any card. The player who puts the highest card in the suit of the first turn card takes the bribe to himself. Thus, players play all bribes. As soon as the draw of the card ends, the players count the points for the cards and start playing the next game on the score in the first part.
After seven games of the first part are played, players play 5 games of the second part. The second part consists of 4 “trump games” (Rozgrywka atutowa) and one game “small lottery” (Loteryjka). In trump games, a trump suit is set by the deliverer. The deliverer deals 5 cards to everyone, looks at his cards, calls the trump suit, and then gives each player another 8 cards, for each player turns out 13 cards, the first move belongs to the player to the left of the deliverer. A player can enter from any of his cards, and each next player must place a card of the same suit, if there is no card of that suit, the player must place any card. The player who puts the highest card in the suit of the first turn card or the trump card, or the highest trump card, if there are several of them, takes the bribe and starts drawing the next bribe with its first move. Thus, all the cards are played. For each bribe taken, the player receives 25 positive points. A total of 4 played trump games played out 1300 positive points. After that, the players play the “little lottery”. The essence of the “little lottery” is to get rid of all your cards as quickly as possible. After dealing the cards, the first move belongs to the player to the left of the deliverer. The player looks to see if he has a seven, if he has one, then he puts it in the center of the table, if there is no seven, the player skips the turn and moves to the next player in a clockwise direction until the seven is laid out. As soon as the seven is laid out, each player on his turn can begin to build, either a sequence of cards, or put another seven and the following players will build another sequence on it. The sequence can be built only with one card on your turn. For example, if the seven is laid out, then to the right of it you can put a figure eight, or to the left of it you can put a six. If any of the players put an eight, then you can already put a nine. The ace is placed on the left side of the sequence.
Number of decks: 1