Number of decks: 1 (2 players), 2 (3 or more players)
The number of cards in pack: 52 and 2 jokers
Number of players: 2 – 6
Card seniority: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, B, D, C, T.
The aim of the game is to be the first to get rid of all your cards.
Game rules. This game originated in Chennai city in South India administrative center of Tamil Nadu state, it is the fourth largest city in India. The name of the game takes place in the literal translation from the Indian word Vazhushal. The game is quite popular. Play it from two to six people inclusive. When playing together play one deck and two jokers, when playing from three players or more, then use two decks and four jokers. The first deliverer in the game is determined by lot, in the following games, players hand over cards in turn. The deliverer carefully shuffles the deck and each player clockwise deals 13 cards one at a time. The remaining cards are put in a closed form in the deck in the center of the table, pulls out the card in a closed form from the center of the deck and puts it under the bottom of the deck. If the deliverer shuffles two decks and after the cards are dealt to the players and any player has two cards of the same suit and the same value, the player shows these cards to the deliverer and the cards are retaken. After the cards are dealt, the handler opens the top card from the remaining deck and puts it next to the deck in the open form. This card becomes the first map of the warehouse. The first move in the game belongs to the deliverer.
The goal of each player in the game is to make valid combinations of sequences and sets of cards. A sequence is 3 or more consecutive cards of the same suit. The ACE in the sequence can be either a low card by value (T-2-3) or a high card by value (D-K-T). A set is 3 or 4 cards of the same value in different suits. Jokers can be used as a substitute for any card that can be used to make a sequence or set. A sequence is considered pure if it is composed without the use of jokers. When a sequence has been made on the table, it is then called a Union and belongs only to the player who made it. There are several restrictions on joins.
- The first sequence or set for the player must be clean. All subsequent sequences or sets can be composed using the Joker.
- The player can not make the same sequence or sets of the same cards. For example, a player with 7-8-9 and 7-8-9 and both of these sequences of diamonds can only use one sequence.
- The Union must be at least three cards.
- A Union cannot consist of only jokers.
As mentioned earlier, the first move in the game belongs to the deliverer. The deliverer and each subsequent player can do the following clockwise during their turn:
- Put one card face down under the remaining deck and take the card from the top of the remaining deck or put all your cards in the clear in a line in the center of the table.
- Lay out a combination of cards, making a Union.
- Put one card in the clear on the warehouse card.
The player who first gets rid of all his cards becomes the winner.